If you get the Error 25090 message when you open Microsoft Office 2007 or Office 2003. This might be some causes from the Microsoft site:
* Two people installed Office on the same computer.
* Both installations were completed by using the AllUsers=”” parameter to set the installation for the installing user account only.
* When both people were prompted to remove files that were copied locally at the end of Setup, both people did not remove the files.
* One of the two people removed Office.
Here’s the solution from Microsoft:
Start the Setup program for Office. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Insert the Microsoft Office 2003 CD in your CD drive or DVD drive.
2. If the Setup program does not start automatically, locate the Setup.exe file on the CD, and then double-click the file to start Setup.
3. After the Setup window appears, cancel Setup, and then respond to the prompts to exit Setup.