In order to have Outlook automatically forward all your emails to another external email account. You will need to setup a rule for this.
1. Start the Microsoft Outlook software
2. Click on the “Tools” menu
3. Look for the “Rules and Alerts…” option and click on it
4. Once the “Rules and Alerts…” menu comes up, choose the “Start from a blank rule” radio and “Check messages when they arrive” option. Press “Next”
5. Select a criteria from the list (e.g. select “where my name is in the To box”). Click “Next”.
6. Select the “forward it to people or distribution list” option in the next page. In Step 2, select a forwarding email address by clicking on the “people or distribution list” link.
* A contact of the external email needs to be created first.
7. If there are exceptions, you can add it on the next page. Click “Next”.
8. Type in a name for this rule, and check the “Turn on this rule”
9. Click the “Finish” button to add the rule.
* Activating the rule will make all emails coming into your outlook account to be forwarded to the external email address you have setup.
* Note: This might not work if your company has blocked “Auto forwarding” in the Exchange server.