If you have missed your chance to get and try out the Flappy Bird app because the developer has taken it out from the AppStore, now you can download the Flappy Bird apk file and manually install it to your Android device.
How to download and install Flappy Bird for free on your android device?
1 – On your Android device, download the Flappy Bird apk file below.
2 – Once downloaded, you will be prompted to install it.
* Note: On your device, you will need to have the “allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store” checked.
How to allow installation of apps from sources other than the PlayStore?
– On your device, go to the “Settings” page and then “Security”
– Look for the “Unknown sources” option
– Check it and you are all set to install apps from Unknown sources.
* Note: Usually, I would uncheck it back once I have finished installing an app from an unknown source. If you do not have any virus scanner, download one first before you install any unknown apps. e.g. Lookout app is a good one.
Now you should be able to install Flappy Bird on your Android device
How to install Flappy Bird on iOS devices (iphone/ipad)?
With the Flappy Bird taken out of both the AppStore and PlayStore, you would also have to install this manually on your iPhone or iPad devices. Luckily, there’s an easier way to do this. You will require to install the TongBu app first on your iOS device. Please read the article on how to install iOS apps for free below.
– To install Flappy Bird, just launch the TongBu app and search for FlappyBird.
– Downloaded and install it
If setup correctly, you should have Flappy Bird installed and running on your iPhone or iPad.