Installing Drupal is quite easy. Follow the instructions below to install your copy of Drupal for you website.
1. Go to the Drupal site and download the latest version (drupal site).
2. Once downloaded, uncompress the installation file into your root web folder on your server.
3. Next, create a new database for the drupal installation to use. Remember to write down the database name and password.
4. Copy and Rename the ‘default.settings.php’ file in the ‘/sites/default’ folder to ‘settings.php’.
5. Change the permission for the ‘settings.php’ file to 666.
6. Run the drupal install.php file on your browser to start the installation process.
7. Follow the onscreen instructions for any problem.
*You can also find more and better instructions from the drupal site.