How to remove braviax.exe?
The braviax.exe file is installed and used by UltimateDefender
braviax.exe Manual Detection
Below are manual removal instructions for braviax.exe so you can remove the unwanted file from your PC. Always be sure to back up your PC before you modify anything.
Step 1: Use Windows File Search Tool to Find braviax.exe Path
1. Go to Start > Search > All Files or Folders.
2. In the “All or part of the the file name” section, type in “braviax.exe” file name(s).
3. To get better results, select “Look in: Local Hard Drives” or “Look in: My Computer” and then click “Search” button.
4. When Windows finishes your search, hover over the “In Folder” of “braviax.exe”, highlight the file and copy/paste the path into the address bar. Save the file’s path on your clipboard because you’ll need the file path to delete braviax.exe in the following manual removal steps.
Step 2: Use Windows Task Manager to Remove braviax.exe Processes
1. To open the Windows Task Manager, use the combination of CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
2. Click on the “Image Name” button to search for “braviax.exe” process by name.
3. Select the “braviax.exe” process and click on the “End Process” button to kill it.
Step 3: Detect and Delete Other braviax.exe Files
1. To open the Windows Command Prompt, go to Start > Run > cmd and then press the “OK” button.
2. Type in “dir /A name_of_the_folder” (for example, C:\Spyware-folder), which will display the folder’s content even the hidden files.
3. To change directory, type in “cd name_of_the_folder”.
4. Once you have the file you’re looking for type in del “name_of_the_file”.
5. To delete a file in folder, type in “del name_of_the_file”.
6. To delete the entire folder, type in “rmdir /S name_of_the_folder”.
7. Select the “braviax.exe” process and click on the “End Process” button to kill it.