Okay, today I ran into this problem with a client’s Blackberry device. Whenever he sync his Blackberry to Desktop Manager he will see the same confirm calendar edit items. I spent two hours trying to figure out why this is happening and it turns out that on those calendar items, one of the attendee’s email name is different. It shows up differently on his Outlook global address book.
The following changes from Calendar Microsoft Outlook will be applied to your Device data in Calendar:
Solution: Even though this isn’t a good solution, but still a work around. If your client doesnt’ care about having the attendee’s listed on his Blackberry, then you can unselect the mapped field for the attendee. You can use Desktop Manager to change the sync options for the calendar.